About the Destination:The names Leh and Ladakh often bring forth to the imagination land that is still untouched by the hand of commercialisation and urban culture. 6 Days Leh Ladakh Tour Package gives you that perfect adventure outing that you have been waiting for. Nestled within the protective covers of the Himalayas and adorned with magnificent landscapes, Leh-Ladakh is a belt that must be explored!
Leh is a comprehensive town jotted with a number of religious and aesthetic attractions. Nature has been kind to the Nubra Valley and the Pangong Lake. The former seems like a carpet of exotic flowers while the latter is a sight to behold in all its glory. The Khardungla Pass and Chang La Pass offer panoramic views of such beauty and mystique that they have thus far, only been imagined! Our Ladakh tour packages let you explore all this picturesque town has to offer.
About the Tour:
-Start your tour after arriving at Leh and meet the tour representative, they will transfer you to your hotel.\ -Ride along the exotic routes with diverse landscapes, always make for a dream journey that is unmatchable and unique its own ways.\ -Enjoy the thrill of riding at otherwise unimaginable heights. Imagine looking down and staring into a deep gorge on one side and being flanked by massive mountain ranges on the other!\ -Be amazed by natural blessings like the Lamayuru or Moonland, Pangong Lake and the Khardung La Pass.\ -Learn of the region’s history and religion with visits to prominent monasteries and temples.\ -Interact with the locals to acquaint yourself with the local lifestyle and culture.\ -Conclude this tour after 6 days and head back home with lots of memories.
Day 1 - Arrival in Leh | Local Sightseeing in Leh city
Arrive in Leh and get transported to the hotel where you will be welcomed traditionally.
Then, relax in the day for acclimatization.
Witness the tour briefing by the road captain and get introduced to the bikes in the evening.
Visit Shanti Stupa and gaze at the beautiful sunset with a pictorial view of Leh.
Later, visit Leh’s market and explore it completely.
Enjoy the Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel/guesthouse.
Day 2 - Leh to Sham valley | Magnetic hill, Confluence of Indus - Zanskar river, 3-idiots School, etc
Morning, after delicious breakfast advance towards the confluence of the Zanskar- Indus Rivers.
Experience the world-famous hall of fame.
Witness the holy Gurudwara Pathar Sahib and proceed towards the next destination.
Visit the Magnetic Hill, where you can witness the unusual phenomenon of vehicles sliding uphill on neutral gear.
Visit SECMOL, the actual 3-idiots Movie school
Enjoy River rafting at World’s Highest River rafting point
Later, enjoy dinner and overnight stay at hotel/guesthouse
Day 3 - Leh to Nubra valley via Khardungla Pass | Highest All-Season Motorable road in the world
After breakfast, equip yourself for the ultimate adventure of your life and ride through magnificent Nubra valley.
Experience the ride on the highest motorable road in the world.
Visit the white sand dunes in Hunder and enjoy a ride of the exotic double-humped camel.
Check in at your camp and if time permits, visit Deskit monastery in the evening.
Dinner with accompanied by a discussion session
Overnight in Nubra Valley camps under the starlit sky.
Day 4 - Nubra valley To Pangong Lake via Shyok
This morning after breakfast. drive to Pangong Lake on the Indo China border.
The route takes the visitor past the striking villages of Shey and Thiksey and turns off the Indus valley by the side valley of Chemrey and Shakti.
Later, cover the Chang-la (17,586feet / 5,360 M) which despite its great elevation is one of the easier passes, remaining open for much of the year even in winter, apart from periods of actual snowfall.
Dinner and overnight stay at camps
Day 5 - Pangong Lake to Leh via Chang-la pass
After breakfast, embark your journey back to Leh.
Ride back through the same route passing Chang La pass and visit Thiksey gompa, Shey Gompa, and palace en-route.
Thiksey is one of the largest and architecturally most impressive Gompas in Ladakh and is inspired by Potala palace in Lhasa.
Rest for a while and later savor a lip-smacking dinner.
Overnight at Leh hotel/guesthouse
Day 6 - Departure from Leh.
Post breakfast, depart from Leh for your onward journey.
We will drop you to the airport.
End your Leh trip with a bag full of memories.
- Accommodation in hotels/camps/guest house on twin sharing basis as per package option.
- Breakfast Included
- Dinner Included
- Basic spares parts of the bike (any damage/ change of spares payable as extra directly)
- Road captain for the entire tour in bike
- One Motorbike Mechanic for the entire tour in bike
- Inner line Permit
- 01 backup jeep for more than 06 riders
- First aid box and Oxygen cylinder
- Presently applicable taxes
Things To Carry
- Shirts/t-shirts, trousers/track pants
- Windproof jacket, raincoat/poncho
- Fleece/full-sleeve woollen sweater
- Thermal inner wear (upper and lower)
- Woollen cap, woollen gloves, scarf woollen socks along with extra pairs
- Comfortable shoes with a thick sole
- Towel, water bottle
- Caps/hats and sunglasses
- Walking stick/trekking pole
- Sunscreen lotion, lip balm
- Flashlight (with extra batteries)
- Personal medication
- Personal toiletries
- Always carry your driver’s license
- Wear helmets while riding
- Give room to passers
- Do not park your bike anywhere on the way
- Check your bikes properly before every day’s ride
- Do not consume alcohol or any other intoxicants during the rides
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get cancelled. In such cases operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However a cash refund will not be applicable for the same.
- Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days
- All applicable refunds will be done in traveller’s thrillophilia wallet as Thrillcash
Booking Confirmation Policy
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking
- In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
- Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking before confirmation and a full refund will be processed.